Aug 31, 2009
Aug 30, 2009
Aug 29, 2009
Aug 28, 2009
Aug 23, 2009
These guys were found in my house the other day... I sing Insy Winsy Spider for Tanush, but, please.. I don't really intend to introduce him to a Spider so soon (and definitely not on his bed!!)
Aug 22, 2009
Aug 18, 2009
I am bad at cartooning... I know that.. That's because to start with, whenever I think I'll draw one, my mind goes so blank, I feel I am in an empty white room where the white walls run up to infinity!
But I have noticed that every once in a while I would get a static image in my brain that would be apt for a particular scene that I would be a part of at that moment.. Like this white wall that I am surrounded by (you know... ;))
Aug 9, 2009
We had been to the doctor for Tanush.. It took a pretty long time there, and I was famished! Though the appointment was for 2 pm, I hadn't taken my lunch that day. So I asked Manu to stop for a pickup somewhere.
BK's veggie burgers are lovely.. Though I do feel guilty about eating out these days, sometimes is ok I guess :) :)
This is just the bag that the burger came in.. he he.. I ate up the burger even before we reached home! And the logo here got all spoilt!! :(
But then I thought - food is something thats going to be changing each day! So maybe I can draw on of the 'meals' that I eat, each day - or at least a part of it! I am giving myself a month of collecting food drawings.. The conditions would be:
1. I eat/drink that the same day.
2. If possible, draw the most extravagant one!! (if time and Tanush allow)
3. The 'model' can be repeated, as long as I don't copy an existing drawing or a photograph of a food eaten a few days back!!
Now what shall I call this challenge? August Foodie Challenge? Or Horlicks Drawings (because though I start drawing them when I eat, I am able to paint them or complete them only at night, when I have my final cup of Horlicks!)
Aug 1, 2009
The Kreative Blogger Award comes with these rules :-
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated
Following the rules, here are 7 things about me:
1. I go totally blank whenever I am asked to 'talk' about myself. Yes, it happens at job interviews too :(
2. I wanted (still want to) to be a Travel Show hostess.. That way I would get to see a lot of places at no expense of mine!
3. My dreams always show me driving some sort of a wierd vehicle - it would be a Big Truck/Lorry or a bus, or a plane(!!), or a bicycle with 6 people on it, or a train!! I have even driven a submarine! I am yet to find out what my subconscious wants out of me!!
4. I don't watch television! I don't like talking on phone! And I don't really like chatting through Internet. I am more of a get-up-go-and-meet-them kind of a person..
5. I would like to build my career around drawing, colours and art.. But I am always confused how to go about it.. Where should I start! Well, I am confused about all the important things in life
6. I feel Women's-lib stuff is over rated!
7. I would like to stay active and look good well into my 80s and 90s (yes, I want to live that long!!!)
The creative heads whom I admire and would like to pass on the award to are
|This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.|