Dec 3, 2010

500 Faces - Sumanth

Sumanth
Name: Sumanth
Know him from: College
Will never forget him for: His smile, friendliness, the gudbud ice cream challenge, our project days...

Yeah, I know I am posting one post too much for the day, but really, I want to!

Meet Sumanth.. my very sweet friend from college.. I had to draw him - just had to - coz I got in touch with him after a real long time.. And it was such fun chatting with him.. He hasn't changed a bit! I was actually very happy that day, I got in touch with 3 very close friends of mine, including Sumanth. I need to find photographs of Jes and Poornima..

5 comments:

raena said...

I recently reconnected with a friend from my past too. Such a great feeling, isn't it!!

Alex said...

I've been unable to reconnect with my friends in Ireland and Scotland because I lost one of my email accounts, it made me really sad :(

Shalini said...

@Raena: You bet!!!
@Alex: Aw!! That's bad...But you never know.. You may reconnect with them some later date, through some other means - I reconnected with quite a few old friends through Facebook.. And it feels very good!! It is a great feeling!

Naarya said...

checking blogs after a really long time. all the caricatures have come out very well. love ur work!

Shalini said...

Thanks Brinda.. :) Welcome back.. I know it would be difficult right now to be able to check other blogs while you update yours.. It's only getting more and more difficult for me LOL!!

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.