Jan 7, 2011

Happy New YeaR :)

Wishing all of you visitors a very happy and prosperous new year.. 
I am starting the year with my final contributions to the Inception - Design the Comic Book Cover contest..


//////


//////


//////


//////

Yeah I drew the faces and then Manu helped photoshop it onto the different backgrounds (which also we made) and set things up.. My favourite ones are the first and the last one.. I should have drawn them in different poses, but I drew them straight for a different layout; which when we assembled together, didn't work out well.. So we made these other layouts. Due to lack of time, I used the straight posed pictures itself..

I have a small list of things I have to finish - that are actually backlogs of last year, but I'll keep coming back to that now and then... 
I hope everyone had a lovely start to their new year....

No comments: