Mar 24, 2012

Train sketches - 1

Train sketches - 1 by teshionx
Train sketches - 1, a photo by teshionx on Flickr.
Making best use of my time in the new environment.. A new place is always intimidating when it comes to drawing.. And a place like India, where you are surrounded by eyes looking into you, it becomes quite difficult.. Though, I must say, it is a paradise for sketchers...

I don't know where my supplies are , still.. I am making do with whatever I have available now.. which is a ball point pen and a notebook with ruled sheet..

2 comments:

Perrine Renoir said...

ballpoint pen has its own brand of romance... so play with it. :)

Shalini said...

I cannot agree with you any more! It has a magic to itself.. and the best part is that it is so everywhere, it is so easy to find!
Thank you

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.