Mar 24, 2012

Train sketches - 1

Train sketches - 1 by teshionx
Train sketches - 1, a photo by teshionx on Flickr.
Making best use of my time in the new environment.. A new place is always intimidating when it comes to drawing.. And a place like India, where you are surrounded by eyes looking into you, it becomes quite difficult.. Though, I must say, it is a paradise for sketchers...

I don't know where my supplies are , still.. I am making do with whatever I have available now.. which is a ball point pen and a notebook with ruled sheet..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ballpoint pen has its own brand of romance... so play with it. :)

Shalini said...

I cannot agree with you any more! It has a magic to itself.. and the best part is that it is so everywhere, it is so easy to find!
Thank you