Jun 10, 2009

Gelato


I had taken a small break from drawing when Tanush came. At that time I didnt really know how soon I would be able to - in fact - whether I would be able to get back to drawing once more.. But then one day Danny Gregory's 'The Creative License' fell into my hands. And what could be a better time than now!!

I got back to drawing once more, even though I get only sparse minutes here and there where I can relax.. Only, no elaborate sketches and paintings.. I started journalling!!! And this was my first conscious journal entry.

I had to draw this and paint it before it melted..

1 comment:

Trish said...

Hi Shalini,
Congratulations on your new son. May he live a long, healthy, happy life!
I am delighted to see that you are making time to create art. I love all of the journal postings, and I agree with you about Jasmine, it's perfume is intoxicating. Your other sketches are wonderful. So good to see you back, keep on sharing with us please.

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.