Nov 19, 2009

Thanks for these Awards!!

Thank you so much - I appreciate it Brinda... Well, I actually love it, love it, love it!!! I finally add all these to my blog.. (I know, you sent it some time back - blame it on too much travel!!)

And, thankfully she didn't bind me with the condition that I would have to pass on these awards to a few before I could actually accept it (I am still struggling to find out those few people for 2 other awards..)! So I am going to pass on these awards, individually or as a team whenever I feel that Wow! This person is fabulous!!









These stamps come with a tag...

1. Where is your cell phone: On the couch..

2. Your hair: Never behave the way I would want them to!

3. Your mother: is a retired govt employee

4. Your father: is a GM in a Bank

5. Your favorite food: I am a foodie - can't be partial towards one.. the rest will feel bad...

6. Your dream last night: I don't really remember

7. Your favorite drink: Coconut Water

8. Your dream/goal: Animation

9. What room are you in: Living room

10. Your hobby: Painting, Music, Crafts, Yapping, Sketching

11. Your fear: Falling down...

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years: A professional in Arts!!??

13. Where were you last night: Home

14. Something you aren’t: Snob

15. Muffins: Blueberry

16. Wish list item: Hmmm... Lemme think...

17. Where did you grow up: Delhi and Bangalore

18. Last thing you did: Ate (most likely this answer would stay true had I filled this at any other time of the day too)

19. What are you wearing: Kurti with Sequins and Basic blue Jeans

20. Your TV: Off

21. Your pets: I have a pet soft toy - it is a raccoon.......

22. Your friends: are dear to me!

23. Your life: wow on the speed lane..

24. Your mood: Light and cheerful

25. Missing someone: Yup.. Hubby!!

26. Vehicle: Infiniti I30

27. Something you’re not wearing: Watch - these days..

28. Your favorite store: Michael's in US / Gangarams in India

29. Your favorite color (s): Blue and Yellow (sunlight shade - slight orange you know)

30. When was the last time you laughed: Today evening - Tanush was trying to ram into me with his head, in full speed - I couldn't help but laugh at his 'attempts' to sleep (like this!? Full speed ram-into-mom?)!!

31. Last time you cried: When we were trying the sleep technique with my son.. Couldn't take his cries!! yeah I broke down!

32. Your best friend: From which era!!??

33. One place that I go over and over: Chicago - don't know how but we have been visiting there too often!!

34. One person who emails me regularly: Taarika... She's always, always, always been in touch, though I have been really bad with responding (I know I am as bad as a guy when it comes to day-to-day keep-in-touches)

35. Favorite place to eat: There was a small Chinese Food shop in K'mgla, don't know if it still exists... Other than that, Kabob Grill in AH..

Whom do I tag, whom do I tag...?? Hmmm... Most of the people I would like to tag are on FB, and have no blog of their own.. And the people whom I would like to pass on the awards to, I don't want to tie them down with a Tag.... Ok will update that later then... For now, let me flash these stamps out...