Jul 11, 2012

First Page

First Page by teshionx

First Page, a photo by teshionx on Flickr.
I braved the first page and started a new sketchbook.. This is the handmade sketchbook that I had boasted about a few months ago. Yeah, it took me so long to start drawing into it! I didn't want to mess it up you see..! The jitters of starting a new book! Thank God we don't face that trouble with reading a book!

I have a lot to catch up on.. I have been sketching, albeit just a few ball pen 15 min sketches since some time. But there, I have been quite busy too.. I'll post in my coming entries about what's been going on these past few months.. For starters, if you didn't know already, my family and I have shifted our base to Bengaluru, India..

..Some day I would like to own a bell like this one..

No comments: