Jul 18, 2012

Sherlock

Sherlock by teshionx
Sherlock, a photo by teshionx on Flickr.

Sherlock Holmes was, I think, the first person I fell in love with - like, I am sure, many girls.. His personality and wit have always seemed so magnetic, it is impossible not to admire him. He made me fall in love with anyone who played his character on screen (yes, Cumberbatch is the latest added to the list)!! And I simply go ga-ga over each story.. not wanting to miss even the slightest detail on screen or in the book.. I even feel at times that a lot of his personality matches mine (LOL I know what you may want to say - I mean the look, not the brain!!)

They did it again - play 3 episodes in a season and then let you burn in an anxious wait for the next season, which would be aired only next year, at the earliest! Why do they do it? BBC I mean!

I had been waiting for Sherlock Season 2 ever since I watched Season 1.. After being terribly disappointed about how I wouldn't be able to watch it, once we come back to India, I was delighted to know that I would after all be able to watch it on BBC India. I kept going back to the official site of BBC Entertainment India, kept checking when they might air it.. And then the commotion happened - shifting, re-shifting, no phone but have internet, have phone but no internet, new baby and then I discovered that they had started airing Sherlock S2 on Sundays from 8pm to 10pm. Missed most of Episode 1..
Didn't let myself miss any more.. And before I knew, E1, E2, E3, all done!!!!!! Over!!!!!
What are they doing!?

The season got over this Sunday, and I am so sad.. I felt so restless, I couldn't help myself from using my sleep time to draw this fan art......

No comments: