Aug 28, 2009

EDM # 2- Lamp


Today I drew this lamp.. A convenient model.. Tanush was sleeping right there, and we both had just finished wrestling with the bowl of cereal.. He was tired, and so was I.. But I couldn't lie down yet - I still had to have my lunch. So while heating my food, I drew this quickly, and painted it in the next break just as quickly...

By the way even before I finished sketching the lamp in the first break, sonny dear woke up! So it was a 3 break picture!! Thank God for all the stash that I store!!!

4 comments:

nanke's stuff said...

Charming sketch of your lamp! nancy

Anonymous said...

Love this page, and sharing your life with Tanush. Shading on the brass is realy well done, as is the texture change on the shade. Good job.

Sgfrancis said...

Wonderful work!

Naarya said...

wow...thts really lovely...