Aug 1, 2009

Kreative Blogger Award

Thanks Brinda for nominating me for my first blogger award! :)



The Kreative Blogger Award comes with these rules :-

1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated

Following the rules, here are 7 things about me:

1. I go totally blank whenever I am asked to 'talk' about myself. Yes, it happens at job interviews too :(
2. I wanted (still want to) to be a Travel Show hostess.. That way I would get to see a lot of places at no expense of mine!
3. My dreams always show me driving some sort of a wierd vehicle - it would be a Big Truck/Lorry or a bus, or a plane(!!), or a bicycle with 6 people on it, or a train!! I have even driven a submarine! I am yet to find out what my subconscious wants out of me!!
4. I don't watch television! I don't like talking on phone! And I don't really like chatting through Internet. I am more of a get-up-go-and-meet-them kind of a person..
5. I would like to build my career around drawing, colours and art.. But I am always confused how to go about it.. Where should I start! Well, I am confused about all the important things in life
6. I feel Women's-lib stuff is over rated!
7. I would like to stay active and look good well into my 80s and 90s (yes, I want to live that long!!!)


The creative heads whom I admire and would like to pass on the award to are
1. Margaret,
2. Ramya - I love your cooking,
3. Rhonda,
4. Shirley,
5. Prabhu - he doesn't have a blog, but is excellent with the camera,
6. Ghislaine and
7. Karl (for origami)..
Each of them creating enchanting arts in different media.

1 comment:

Margaret Ann said...

Thanks you for this Linisha...how sweet! I am happy you enjoy what I do...:)